There are endless options for lady wears in the market today. For a woman, if they have the patience and knows where to look, and also have a good understanding of their body shape, they don’t need to spend a lot of time to find the right attire for the right occasion. With so many designer kurtis, sarees, jeans, tees and much more, the world is always at their fingertip when it comes to what to wear.
But amidst the superfluity in the range of choices available, there are also trends which every woman wants to keep up with. It is the trend the will separate you apart and tell how fashion-conscious you are. Regarding kurtis, the short version seems to be in trend at the moment, the long ones will always be the evergreens, and will never disappoint, no matter the occasion.
Short kurtis express simplicity and beauty
Kurtis for a long time has been a favorite dress for millions of women across the globe. Their origin was in India and Asia, but now it is very difficult to tell if there is any country in the world where women are not enjoying the comfort, versatility, and convenience of kurtis. The attires are simply beautiful, with simple designs and outlooks that will rarely fail to impress. Currently, they have been embraced by women and girls of all ages and from all walks of life.
For the modern working-class woman, they are just the right type of clothes to give them the elegance and the confidence they need in their daily office wears. To the college girls, they are a right choice for looking classy and trendy in college. Irrespective of the body type, you are assured that you will always find just the perfect type of kurtis to give you the great looks.
The real reason why short kurtis are increasing in popularity
If you are wondering why short kurtis are increasingly becoming popular, then the simple answer lies in their stylish and vibrant designs. The designs are so simple and charming that most ladies find comfort in settling with them instead of moving from one store to another in search of the perfect ware for the various occasions.
Additionally, they exude a lot of modernism in them, and despite that, they have been in use for hundreds of years and could probably be among the oldest trends in the fashion niche, they will always look modern in every aspect. Finally, short kurtis are ideal for just any kind of occasion. If you want a type of cloth that will flow with the mood of any occasion, then you will never go wrong by choosing the latest trendy short kurtis. Check out some of the recent and trending short kurtis designs at Stylecaret now for the best deals online.
Some of the trendy short kurtis you will fall in love with
At the moment, the market is awash with all kinds of designer short kurtis. These types of kurtis are more attractive than the traditional ones, though this is not to suggest that the traditional one are no longer appealing. The new trends are crispier and have extremely classy looks that most women fall in love with them. They are also available in a wide range of styles, designs, prints, and patterns to ensure that the needs of most women are taken care of, as far as dressing in kurtis is concerned.
Here is a brief look at some of the trendiest short kurtis you will find in the market today-:
• Tail curt short kurtis – these are very popular at the moment and the style is ideal for any occasion where grand glams are desired. These include parties, functions, and festivals. Though you are also free to use them for your daily dressing needs.
• A-line short kurtis – these are very popular amongst the young girls and ladies in college. They are available in different designs and patterns. Their main feature is that they are designed to depict the letter A, starting from the top and gently flaring as you move down past the waistline. Most of them will not go past the knee levels and they can be used with bottoms or just worn alone without leggings or jeans.
• Printed short kurtis – these are among the simply ones, yet exceedingly famous, usually featuring very bright designs and patterns. Most of the trending designs you find in the market today tend to feature variant floral prints and these have done a great job of making women look more charming. They are great when paired with jeans or skirts, of either solid colors or with color combination matching the prints or patterns on the kurtis.
• Shirt style short kurtis – these depict the indo-western fusion – a display between a meeting between Indian and western designs. They can be used both for formal or informal wears and they will also work well with bottoms such as jeans, leggings, and jeggings.
• High-low short kurtis –these are the latest and probably the hottest trends in the short kurtis fashion design. Their versatility makes them ideal for both formal and informal uses and this is why they are such a darling to so many ladies across the globe. Their design is simple, featuring short length in the front and long lengths in the front. They are extremely vibrant and beautiful and can be worn with both jeans and leggings.
• Asymmetric short kurtis –just as the name suggests, the designs are asymmetrical on either side making them have a lovely flowery feel. They can be paired with jeans and leggings, and they are most suited for casual wear.
These are some of the trendiest short kurtis designs which are likely to interest you at the moment. One thing you will admire about these designs is that most of them will be fine with both casual and formal events. They are also great if you need the right type of clothing for day to day use, especially if you are a college student who needs flexibility in their dressing, without necessarily losing their elegance.